Entry Deadline: January 19, 2018
Entries should be sent to:
2018 Cone Box Show
Bracker’s Good Earth Clays
1831 E 1450 Rd
Lawrence, KS 66044
Some shipping companies require a phone number and/or email address – please use 785-841-4750 and email@example.com
- The entry fee is $40 and covers up to two pieces.
- For $15 more ($55 total) you may enter three pieces.
- Checks should be made payable to the International Cone Box Show
- All work must be original
- Work must be a minimum 50% fired clay
- No single work may exceed $200 in value
- All work must be for sale, (work not accepted into the show may still be sold)
- Pieces that arrived damaged will NOT be returned, the artist will be notified via email
- Each work must be able to fit into a Large Orton Cone Box (3”X3”X6”), but does not have to be mailed in a cone box. (Two works may ship together.)
- A work tag must be securely attached to each work for identification.
- All forms must be filled out!
- The Cone Box Show will collect a 30% commission on sold work
- Pieces not sold will be returned by FedEx or First Class Mail in original packaging
- Credit Cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, EnRoute, JCB
|PAY SECURELY USING AUTHORIZE.NET|
Print the following and fill out, or fill out the entry form below online, print and attach.